Re: [SCA-Archery] SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 11, 2011
      Sender has been put on moderated status until he can clear this up.

      Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, group owner
      On Feb 11, 2011, at 6:56 AM, wyvillmike@... wrote:

      SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com would you believe if I told you I finally achieved success? this is the start to the rest of your successful life if you need more information just click here http://j.mp/eQ68Hf right when I stared I could not believe all the perks I was acquiring In the end I can only show you the door; you are the one who has to pass through it
      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Bill Tait

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 11, 2011
          Most target archery competitions in the SCA do not acknowledge bow weight differences.

          Combat archery does, but I've not marshalled enough combat archery to comment on current practices. Hand-held bow scales are easy to come by.

          I also know that a large part of the fighter ethos, the spirit of the game, chivalrous behavior, however you wish to name it, is to act in a safe, courteous, respectful manner at all times.

          Logan
          --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, wyvillmike@... wrote:

          > SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com would you believe if I told you I finally achieved success? this is the start to the rest of your successful life if you need more information just click here http://j.mp/eQ68Hf right when I stared I could not believe all the perks I was acquiring In the end I can only show you the door; you are the one who has to pass through it
          > http://mail.yahoo.com

        • John edgerton