Re: Apology

  • bluecat@neo.rr.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2011
      Happens to us all some time or another. :-)

      Dirk Edward of Frisia

      I would like to send out an apology to everyone I had sent an e-mail to yesterday regarding my mundane home
      area and my team from Pittsburgh. I was in a hurry as I was sending it out and had hit send all in my haste. I
      do not usually do this as most of you who are on the same group lists as I would know I rarely post or comment
      at all. If I have offended anyone I am truly sorry as this was not my intention to waste anyone’s time or
      bandwidth.

      YIS,

      Laochlain Silverwolf