Apology.

  • Tim Henry
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2011

      I would like to send out an apology to everyone I had sent an e-mail to yesterday regarding my mundane home area and my team from Pittsburgh . I was in a hurry as I was sending it out and had hit send all in my haste. I do not usually do this as most of you who are on the same group lists as I would know I rarely post or comment at all. If I have offended anyone I am truly sorry as this was not my intention to waste anyone’s time or bandwidth.

      YIS,

      Laochlain Silverwolf

      MKA -Timothy A. Henry 29 Mockingbird Drive Indiana PA 15701