Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Better War through Archery 2012

  • Cleve Johnson
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 31, 2011
      Yes, Lord Lukas, the RC balloon shoot is now a tradition at BWTA, so it will continue each year.  Otherwise, I might get drawn and quartered!

      Eadric

      Cleve Johnson

      "Archers make people quiver"

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 8, 2011
        sending the money today, sorry about the delay, my kenworth blew the engine, have been frantically doing paperwork

        please verify mailing address

        Bruce Willis
        4740 Warner
        106
        Huntington Beach Ca
        92649

        is the 106 and apartment # or something?

        MKA Craig Holder
        SCA Balinor

        From: Bruno Willinski <lordjim92704@...>
        Subject: [SCA-Archery] Long Bow For Sale
        To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com

        Just out of the wrapper folks.
        It's a Rough and Ready, never used.  $60 incle postage.

        http://woodbows.com/rfixed.html

         Fortunate is he who is favored in his lifetime
        With praise and words of wisdom:
        Evil counsel is often given
        By those of evil heart,

          What is the maximum range that is available given the current site?

          Jim Koch "Gladius"

          >At 12:08 AM 1/31/2011, Cleve Johnson wrote:

          What types of shoots would you like to see at next year's BWTA event?

          Eadric

          Cleve Johnson

          "Archers make people quiver"

        • Craig
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 15, 2011
            Yeah I did
            And sent you an email too telling you I sent it
            It's long gone:)

            Sent from my iPhone