Re: [MidrealmArchery] Re: [SCA-Archery] Better War through Archery 2012

  • James Koch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2011
      Cleve,

      20 yards is a bit short for what I had in mind.  Perhaps I can bring a pile of loaner blowguns next year and we can use them for some sort of novelty shoot.  Mini 3D.  I'll get a bunch of rabbit and bird sized targets.

      Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"

      >At 02:26 PM 1/31/2011, you wrote:

      Unfortunately, 20 yards is the limit.  We might be able to squeaze 25 yards, but that may be too tight with merchants and populace.

      Eadric

      Cleve Johnson

      "Archers make people quiver"