Better War through Archery 2012

  • Cleve Johnson
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 30, 2011
      What types of shoots would you like to see at next year's BWTA event?

      Eadric

      Cleve Johnson

      "Archers make people quiver"
    • The Stoutmaker
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 31, 2011
        It's all about 3D animal targets. I love the realism that it lends to what we do. If you can figure out a way, that would be great. Of course the more novelty the shoot the more I enjoy it as well, which is why I'm such a fan of Bran's RC Challenge. I look forward to shooting that again next year.

        Thanks again for a great weekend.

        HL Lukas Mesmer

        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Cleve Johnson <lighttrek@...> wrote:

        > What types of shoots would you like to see at next year's BWTA event?
        >
        > Eadric
        >
        > Cleve Johnson
        >
        > "Archers make people quiver"

      • James Koch
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 31, 2011
          Cleve,

          What is the maximum range that is available given the current site?

          Jim Koch "Gladius"

          >At 12:08 AM 1/31/2011, Cleve Johnson wrote:

          What types of shoots would you like to see at next year's BWTA event?

          Eadric

          Cleve Johnson

          "Archers make people quiver"
        • Bruno Willinski
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 31, 2011
            Just out of the wrapper folks.
            It's a Rough and Ready, never used.  $60 incle postage.

             Fortunate is he who is favored in his lifetime
            With praise and words of wisdom:
            Evil counsel is often given
            By those of evil heart,

            What is the maximum range that is available given the current site?

            Jim Koch "Gladius"

            >At 12:08 AM 1/31/2011, Cleve Johnson wrote:

            What types of shoots would you like to see at next year's BWTA event?

            Eadric

            Cleve Johnson

            "Archers make people quiver"

          • C H
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 31, 2011
              sold

              MKA Craig Holder
              SCA Balinor

              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 31, 2011
                Craig,

                Please send check to Bruce Willis, 4740 Warner, 106, Huntington Beach, Ca, 92649 and I will send it out.

                Thank you so much

                Bruce Willis

                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 31, 2011
                  Yes, Lord Lukas, the RC balloon shoot is now a tradition at BWTA, so it will continue each year.  Otherwise, I might get drawn and quartered!

                  Eadric

                  Cleve Johnson

                  "Archers make people quiver"

                  It's all about 3D animal targets. I love the realism that it lends to what we do. If you can figure out a way, that would be great. Of course the more novelty the shoot the more I enjoy it as well, which is why I'm such a fan of Bran's RC Challenge. I look forward to shooting that again next year.

                  Thanks again for a great weekend.

                  HL Lukas Mesmer

                  --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Cleve Johnson <lighttrek@...> wrote:

                  > What types of shoots would you like to see at next year's BWTA event?
                  >
                  > Eadric
                  >
                  > Cleve Johnson
                  >
                  > "Archers make people quiver"

                • C H
                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 8, 2011
                    sending the money today, sorry about the delay, my kenworth blew the engine, have been frantically doing paperwork

                    please verify mailing address

                    Bruce Willis
                    4740 Warner
                    106
                    Huntington Beach Ca
                    92649

                    is the 106 and apartment # or something?

                    MKA Craig Holder
                    SCA Balinor

                    What is the maximum range that is available given the current site?

                    Jim Koch "Gladius"

                    >At 12:08 AM 1/31/2011, Cleve Johnson wrote:

                    What types of shoots would you like to see at next year's BWTA event?

                    Eadric

                    Cleve Johnson

                    "Archers make people quiver"

                  • Bruno Willinski

                      What is the maximum range that is available given the current site?

                      Jim Koch "Gladius"

                      >At 12:08 AM 1/31/2011, Cleve Johnson wrote:

                      What types of shoots would you like to see at next year's BWTA event?

                      Eadric

                      Cleve Johnson

                      "Archers make people quiver"

                    • Craig
                      Message 10 of 11 , Feb 15, 2011
                        Yeah I did
                        And sent you an email too telling you I sent it
                        It's long gone:)

                        Sent from my iPhone