BTWA update

  • Cleve Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2011
      Better War through Archery was a great success!  I want to thank the two marshalls from outside the Barony of Sternfeld who came foward to help run the archery range and specific shoots.  I also want to thank the MiTs and other marshalls who jumped in and helped with equipment inspections!

      It was wonderful to have their Majesties and her Highness participate with us!

      Congratulations to THL Dougal for showing us just what a 110# and bodkin points can do to a metal chair!  I did not personally see your "trophy," so please post pictures.

      Lord Eadric if Grenfeld,
      Sternfeld Archery Captain

      Cleve Johnson

      "Archers make people quiver"