Re: [SCA-Archery] Longbows and shortbows

  • blackwaterincorp@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2011
      Also oatawatani how and panobscott bows l blew my shoulder out and mounted my panibscott to my70kb cherry took pull weight down to 35 and at release km throwing around 79  killed two deer and 4 hogs l would have to let go otherwis
      You can't give me a modern compound have a dozen on my wall all that are good fiend to include my Nugent bow

      Sent from my U.S. Cellular Android device