Re: [SCA-Archery] Longbows and shortbows

  • blackwaterincorp@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2011
      I have a home hand made for me over 30yrs ago you do periodilly need to shortan the string add a small short shaft in front of main bow. first compound. L make add on often on all bows used in jungle mountains desert Alaska. Makes a now that's to light or heavy workable

      Sent from my U.S. Cellular Android device

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2011
        Also oatawatani how and panobscott bows l blew my shoulder out and mounted my panibscott to my70kb cherry took pull weight down to 35 and at release km throwing around 79  killed two deer and 4 hogs l would have to let go otherwis
        You can't give me a modern compound have a dozen on my wall all that are good fiend to include my Nugent bow

        Sent from my U.S. Cellular Android device

        "Compound bows are just machines with cams and gears and metal."

        Gears?