Las Vegas Combat Con in June

  • richard johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2011

      With the Combat Con arriving in Las Vegas in June 24-26

      http://thecombatcon.com

      I am certain that I can get the time off.

      And I can use plastic for gas.

      All I need is to have $$ for the Con and a place to stay.

      IF I can fix these two problems, I can help man the Hyborean Booth and show off my gear<g> (please, all the Gods, let there be a lot of Red Sonja cos-players to attend)

      IF I can solve these, I am willing to car-pool with anyone who wants to go.

      Plus, I can visit local friends, etc.

      let me know if interested.

      --
      Rick Johnson