PS3 Archery [was: Re: WII archery]

  • Luigi Kapaj
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2011
      I got the PS3 Move which came with a sports game including sword and shield
      fighting and archery. They are amusing and miss many of the finer details on
      both. For the sword and shield, holding the shield between you and the enemy
      sword does not block unless you hold a certain button. The archery game
      shows the entire trajectory of the arrow as you aim making it rather simple
      to bullseye everything so it becomes more about how fast you are, but you
      can only get your arrows from a back quiver, no hip quiver. On the upside, I
      can hold the controllers at the same chest draw as I do for a real bow
      though using the thumb on the trigger is real awkward.

      The Frisbee game works closer to the real thing.

      Puppy
      http://www.NYCMongol.com