WII archery

  • Taslen
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 6, 2011
      ok folks I know this is waaay off topic but I was killing time at Gamespot
      yesterday and saw that their is a new sports game for the WII nthat has a bow
      and the arrows are controlled by the WII nunchuck our family got a WII for
      christmas so I will be waiting for this game.

      Gaelen O'Grady
      yes a geek at heart
    • ICE TIGER
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 6, 2011
        There is already an archery game in the Wii Sport Resort package. Is this a different one?
        Dalton

        > ok folks I know this is waaay off topic but I was killing time
        > at Gamespot
        > yesterday and saw that their is a new sports game for the WII
        > nthat has a bow
        > and the arrows are controlled by the WII nunchuck our family got
        > a WII for
        > christmas so I will be waiting for this game.
        >
        > Gaelen O'Grady
        > yes a geek at heart

      • Bill Tait
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 6, 2011
          I have not yet tried the Wii Archery, but one good point I could see is that I would not get nagged about my high string shoulder, my creeping bow shoulder (when I force my string side down), my inconsistant back tension, the tension in my string hand, worrying about adjusting the tiller of my bow ('cause I still need to tweak it) the C-shape I'm taking, because my head is sneaking forward,

          Ummm
          What else...

          I'd stay warm, dry, non-mosquito-eaten

          I'd have more disposable income...

          I'm gonna go hug my "coach", as I now have a list of all the help he's been giving me this past year. :D

          William Arwemakere (soon to be "the late" )

          On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 9:32 AM, ICE TIGER <ice.tiger@...> wrote:

          There is already an archery game in the Wii Sport Resort package. Is this a different one?
          Dalton

          > ok folks I know this is waaay off topic but I was killing time
          > at Gamespot
          > yesterday and saw that their is a new sports game for the WII
          > nthat has a bow
          > and the arrows are controlled by the WII nunchuck our family got
          > a WII for
          > christmas so I will be waiting for this game.
          >
          > Gaelen O'Grady
          > yes a geek at heart

        • Bill Tait

            > ok folks I know this is waaay off topic but I was killing time
            > at Gamespot
            > yesterday and saw that their is a new sports game for the WII
            > nthat has a bow
            > and the arrows are controlled by the WII nunchuck our family got
            > a WII for
            > christmas so I will be waiting for this game.
            >
            > Gaelen O'Grady
            > yes a geek at heart

          • Taslen
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 6, 2011
              I believe that ws the title I'm new to the Wii scene