Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Period archery competitions

  • blackwaterincorp@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2011
      J e.joy reading. your stories sca isnt strong here. Frontier shooting is a.d modified hunting shoots we had one  couple months  back they had hogs pulled by a rope that only had target I. Open for three seconds had a grizzly bear 100yda up a hill shot till someone hit moved 10yda a round rember by.ting is hunting regardless of time. L shoot a cherry long bow 68lbs.

      Sent from my U.S. Cellular Android device