Re: [SCA-Archery] Period archery competitions

  • Oblio of Abertwidr
    Message 1 of 95 , Jan 2, 2011
      On 03/01/2011, Dan Scheid <damales@...> wrote:

      > Oblio , I believe you have taken this as an affront or father then
      > suggested. What Jon asked was to remove ONE glaring off period item from
      > some shoots.

      The problem, is that I have been trying to encourage people to
      participate in archery, and, to get others (I shoot alone, in period
      archery, here) to participate in the "period division".

      Such changes cause discouragement to participate, and would defeat my
      attempts to increase participation, both in archery, and, in the
      "period division".

      --
      Oblio of Abertwidr
      Per fructu, non folii
      Message 95 of 95 , Jan 8, 2011
        Thank you,
        My life is a Comedy of Arrows

        Dearg.

        Lord Dearg Ailfredsson
        [dare-eg ale-frid-son]
        "Red son of Alfred"
        11th century Gall Gaidhel [gall guy-yell
        a.k.a. "Irish Northman"
        Leather Craftsman, Archer and Huntsman
        Paid SCA member since 2003