Re: [SCA-Archery] Period archery competitions

  • George Bottorf
    Message 1 of 95 , Jan 2, 2011
      Good Even to all. Does this thread whereupon we read, seem to be a very strange case of deja voux? In the recesses of my aged memory cells, I seem to remember this very nearly identically phrased vissive reverberating mightly about a year or so ago? At the time one would thought the learned archers of the known world, would have put this whole massivly overblown mess to bed, and move on to some other worthy endevor! If you don't like the 5color face used at present, go to black and white! Or move/mix the colors as needed. I personally like a black and white target face. The present system IS used worldwide, and I don't hear them crabbing. Keep the 5 ring face, but only in blackand white. There are a large variety of faces available, and not just 5 ring! So there. For Pete's Sake people, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! Thank you for your time. YIS, Ld. Abner de Plunkett, West Kingdom archer an crossbowman.
    • Dearg Ailfredsson
      Message 95 of 95 , Jan 8, 2011
        Thank you,
        My life is a Comedy of Arrows

        Dearg.

        Lord Dearg Ailfredsson
        [dare-eg ale-frid-son]
        "Red son of Alfred"
        11th century Gall Gaidhel [gall guy-yell
        a.k.a. "Irish Northman"
        Leather Craftsman, Archer and Huntsman
        Paid SCA member since 2003