Fw: Dubessa's Wake

  • brett wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2010
      Forwarded by request.

      My lords and Ladies,

      We will hold the wake for my beloved wife, Lady Dubessa O‘Fidhne (MKA Mary Ward) on January 11, 2010. It will be held at the Wine Cellar, 2550 Washington Blvd, Ogden, UT from 6-9pm MDT. If you can attend, we will be glad to see you.

      As this event is a wake, NOT a funeral, please attend in casual dress, and be prepared to tell us your favorite memory of Mary. While I am sure there will be tears, I sort of expect a fair amount of smiles and laughter, as we recall a smiling, joyous woman. We will sing and play music, and raise a glass to her memory.

      If you can’t attend, please turn your mind to your favorite memory of Mary sometime during that evening.

      PLease forward this to your local email list.

      In slowly diminishing sorrow,

      Owen ap Howell

      MKA Eric Ward