Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Cedar Shafts

  • James Koch
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 17, 2010
      Gentlemen and Ladies,

      There is another matter to consider. I believe the original poster
      mentioned that he would be cutting his own fletching from raw
      feathers. As I see it, if someone is going to go to all that
      trouble, he may as well use the best shafts available. Another cheap
      but labor intensive alternative is to buy a shaft plane and start
      with a block of wood.

      Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"