Re: [SCA-Archery] Sad News - Lady Dubessa O'Fidhne

  • Taslen
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2010
      Lord Owen,

      Even though we have never met this strikes me deeply, just know that sorrow shared with others will somehow make things better. Just know that the next time you see a shooting star you  will see your lady doing grand celestial archery and for every one of us it willl be the same.

      Lord Gaelen O'Grady
      Mid Realm archery marshall