Longbow part 2

  • richard johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2010
      I finished the longbow I got from GI-Bow.com.
      It wasn't so much the work, as deciding WHAT I wanted to do, then getting the time to do it.

      i.e. I did a 4days-3nights kayak trip on the Colorago River BUT, kristi managed to demolish my trailer and loose my camping gear and loose the kayak I loaned her and it took 2 hours of searching 20 miles of desert road to find it in a wash behind some bushes at sunset.
      So that took almost $200 and two weekends to repair the trailer.
      Still waiting on WS to seeif i can repair the boat before Sunday.

      So, now that I finally HAD time to finish the bow, you can see it here:
      http://Rick-Johnson.webs.com/longbow2.htm   for the final work.  hopefully the links are typed in properly.

      Hopefully, i can fletch a few arrows this week and try the bow at the PSE range.on Saturday.

      --
      Rick Johnson
      http://Rick-Johnson.webs.com