Re: [SCA-Archery] Let's say thanks to our troops

  • Sebhdann
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2010
      A show of support like this means a lot to US military members, especially when the positive things we do never make the news, and the negatives seems to be all that's ever discussed.

      --
      Slán!

      Sebhdann ingen Cinaedha
      Shire of Wyewood, An Tir
      Clan Carn

      *mka Sue V.*

      Move Your Feet to a Marching Drum
      We'll win the war and pay the toll,
      We'll Fight as One in Heart and Soul
      --'The March of Cambreadth'--Heather Alexander

      On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 9:07 AM, Lady Savoury <ladysavoury@...> wrote:

      I am *so* very proud to be working for Xerox and part of that initiative here in Canada.   And thank you for spreading this around.