Lady Dubessa O'Fidhne's failing health

  • The UT Wards
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2010
      My loving wife of 19 years, Lady Dubessa O'Fidhne (MKA Mary Ward), is nearing the end of her life.  After a nine-year long battle with Leukemia, she underwent a double cord blood bone marrow transplant in June.  Although the transplant went very well, she got a viral infection in her brain, known as Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy, which is invariably fatal.

      Dubessa is now at home, as our family felt that her passing should be as peaceful as possible, surrounded by her family and beloved pets.

      Messages can be sent to this email address: ecmaward@...

      After her passing, when I have collected myself enough, we will hold a memorial/wake here in the Barony of Gryphon's Lair in Artemisia (Ogden, Ut.)  I'll announce the time and date of the wake, and I hope you can pause in your life at that time, and send us your thoughts.

      In everlasting sorrow,

                                     THL Owen ap Howell
                                      MKA Eric Ward

    • i_griffen
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2010
        THL Owen

        It has been years, I pray ye peace and comfort with ye family at this time of need. I will add ye and yur lovely wife to my prayers.

        Lord Iain Griffen the Archer
        Atenveldt