OT - Help for St. Felix Student (Needs a truck)

  • Sesshomaru
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2010
      Greetings,

      My name is Sara, Im part of St. St. Felix and am purchasing a shelving unit ad need help getting it to my house. Its 5x5.3 ad located at the goodwill on 1st Ave, just north of Glenn. I would like to pick it up tonight (before 9pm, when goodwill closes) but have it on hold till tomorrow. I need help loading and unloading it aswell

      If any one has a truck, tie downs and doesn't mind helping Id be very grateful.

      You can reach me at 480-540-1842

      Thanks so much

      Sara ^_^
    • i_griffen
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2010
        Sara

        Have you posted this on the Atenveldt, Twin Moons, Sundragon Lists?

        Iain