Re: bow books

  • frode_kettilsson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2010
      Well, that isn't an easy choice. Realistic choice, based on what I *am* making and will likely be making for a while; TBB 1-4, and "The Bow Builders Book".
      Aspirational choice; TBB 1-4 and Adam Karpowicz' "Ottoman Turkish Bows, manufacture and design".
      But, tucked under my pillow, "Bows and Arrows of the Native Americans", by Hamm

      Frode