BAD ARCHEARY

  • richard johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      Have you noticed that all of the bows on _Xena_ and _Hercules_ were modern Compound Bows with cams and multiple strings, mostly with cloth or fur wrapped around the metal?

      It seems i remember in _Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves_, someone in Sherwood Forest melting steel then pouring molten steel (@ 3000+ degrees)  into arrow-head forms carved into a wooden log (burns at 451 degrees)!

      I think that liquid steel wasn't developed until the 1500's??
      note I am not mentioning the obvious fact of the 3000 degree steel NOT setting the log on fire.

      --
      Rick Johnson
      http://Rick-Johnson.webs.com