Bio

  • Dallas
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2010
      I am a new prospective member... 70++ years old, Have hunted, and collected many animals with archery gear that has been purchased as well as made by me, in the past.. Don't hunt much any more..To hard for me to get around. I was taught how to knapp by the Marine Corp.in 1958.
      I still do a lot knapping and making the OLD arrows, similar to the plain tribes. I make my own knapping tools as well as sell, and teach.

      Dallas