BWTA - E.GADS - ....beware, Atlantia invades

  • loreleiElkins@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2010
      Greetings, fellow archers of the Known World from the AAH! team.

      This brief missive is to give fair warning to all, that the female archers of Atlantia accept the E.GADS challenge.  We pick up the gaunt and fling it carelessly back in your direction.

      AAH! (Atlantian Archery Hellkittens) will meet you on the range.

      For the love of archery and friends,
      The Honorable Lady Lorelei Greenleafe
      AAH!
    • Taslen