Re: team name

  • Dan Stratton
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 22, 2010
      On behalf of the Gwyntarian Archers Guild (GAG),
      I would like to suggest calling your team (ABBA)
      Absolutely Best Brendoken Archers.
      Whether or not you would want to spend the day humming "Dancing Queen"
      may be another question...
      Ian Gourdon of Glen Awe
      Midrealm Forester - OP
      "- bows of carved wood strong for use, with well-seasoned strings of hemp, and arrows sharp-pointed whizzing in flight."
    • Brad Boda d'Aylward

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 22, 2010
          Ian you know my persona is celtic not danish!!

          Gaelen

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 22, 2010
            Soooo will Gwyntarian have a team there? This could turn into a interesting event

            Gaelen

            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 22, 2010

              but that name may have copywrite written all over it

              Brada

              On behalf of the Gwyntarian Archers Guild (GAG),
              I would like to suggest calling your team (ABBA)
              Absolutely Best Brendoken Archers.
              Whether or not you would want to spend the day humming "Dancing Queen"
              may be another question...
              ............. Ian Gourdon of Glen Awe
              Midrealm Forester - OP

              Brada,

              For who would you be shooting for?

              Gaelen O'Grady

              Marche of Three Towers

            • kweancel@raex.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 23, 2010
                      Swedish

                ________________________________

                > On behalf of the Gwyntarian Archers Guild (GAG),
                > I would like to suggest calling your team (ABBA)
                > Absolutely Best Brendoken Archers.
                > Whether or not you would want to spend the day humming "Dancing Queen"
                > may be another question...
                > ............. Ian Gourdon of Glen Awe
                > Midrealm Forester - OP
                > "- bows of carved wood strong for use, with well-seasoned strings of hemp,
                > and
                > arrows sharp-pointed whizzing in flight."

              • Gary Kingston Th.D., Ph.D.
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 23, 2010
                  Why not avoid the copyright problem and call your new team BAB-BA (Brendoken's Absolute Best - Brendoken Archers).  Just a suggestion!!

                  Merlin

                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 23, 2010
                    Mer

                    Why not avoid the copyright problem and call your new team BAB-BA (Brendoken's Absolute Best - Brendoken Archers).  Just a suggestion!!

                    Merlin

                    > Ian you know my persona is celtic not danish!!
                    >
                    > Gaelen
                    >

                    > ________________________________

                    > On behalf of the Gwyntarian Archers Guild (GAG),
                    > I would like to suggest calling your team (ABBA)
                    > Absolutely Best Brendoken Archers.
                    > Whether or not you would want to spend the day humming "Dancing Queen"
                    > may be another question...
                    > ............. Ian Gourdon of Glen Awe
                    > Midrealm Forester - OP
                    > "- bows of carved wood strong for use, with well-seasoned strings of hemp,
                    > and
                    > arrows sharp-pointed whizzing in flight."

                    Merlin, what team would you shoot for I'm not aware of where you are from?

                    Gaelen

                  • Taslen
                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 23, 2010
                      Merlin what team would you shoot for I'm not aware where you hail from?

                      Gaelen

                      Why not avoid the copyright problem and call your new team BAB-BA (Brendoken's Absolute Best - Brendoken Archers).  Just a suggestion!!

                      Merlin

                      > Ian you know my persona is celtic not danish!!
                      >
                      > Gaelen
                      >

                      > ________________________________

                      > On behalf of the Gwyntarian Archers Guild (GAG),
                      > I would like to suggest calling your team (ABBA)
                      > Absolutely Best Brendoken Archers.
                      > Whether or not you would want to spend the day humming "Dancing Queen"
                      > may be another question...
                      > ............. Ian Gourdon of Glen Awe
                      > Midrealm Forester - OP
                      > "- bows of carved wood strong for use, with well-seasoned strings of hemp,
                      > and
                      > arrows sharp-pointed whizzing in flight."

                    • James Koch
                      Message 10 of 10 , Nov 23, 2010
                        Gaelen,

                        Merlin is the Captain of the CATS (Cleftland's Archery Tournament Squad).

                        Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"