My Longbow pics

  • richard johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2010
      I posted the pics of my longbow in the PHOTOS section but if you want to see the process, description and photos, go to:

      I still have more to add like pics of me demonstrating the guage and adding a bit of cherry to the bow tips to add strength and my new quiver..
      All of which will have towait until next week as i am working the next few days at the celtic Festival (I look reallyhot in a kilt!).
      Then off the Vail to build a roof over gary's bar-b-q grill.
      Then there is a 4-dayweekend over turkey day where Iwant to go kayak camping (anyone want to go with me?  I'll supply the boats)...

      so it may be awhile.

      Butthis is a start.

      btw, I had to do all the html-code myself and I'm dyslexic, so typos creep in. if you find something wrong or bad  or broken, please let me know.
      thanks.

      --
      Rick Johnson
      http://Rick-Johnson.webs.com