Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Longbow series

  • David Keil
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 3, 2010
      "The Longbow Series" is three dvd's (thus far, not sure of plans for more.) by SAS Media Productions.
      "The complete guide to bowyery, fletching, arrowsmithing and shooting a warbow."

      All three dvd are available from 3riversarchery.com.

      What they do is show how the items were crafted in period and then how to do it with modern tools.

      Evrard de Valogne
      An Tir
      On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 7:24 PM, Taslen <taslen2000@...> wrote:

      Uhm just what is the "longbow series"?