BTW

  • rickj
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2010
      on my pics section...
      The shiny kimonos were made for me, the rest of the Garb I made myself.
      I bought the katanas (Cold Steel and Hanwei) but modified the broadsword from a bare blade.
      And ALL the gear from canteento helmet were made by me.

      However, I follow the 20' Rule.
      If it looks good to a half-blind persomn from 20' away in the dark after a bottle of mead, it is authentic enough for me <g>.