re: your warrant

  • Dan Stratton
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2010
      Hey Noah,
      I assume you sent this to the Midrealm Mistress of the Lists. Try contacting her (Bobbie) again to see if your paperwork went astray (info should be in the Pale). If so, contact your regional, and ask about getting the paperwork re copied - they've got you on their radar, I assume, and can theoretically help. If still no go, get back to me, I'm a close personal fr - married to Arwenna - the DEM for Archery.
      Ian Gourdon of Glen Awe
      Midrealm Forester - OP
      "- bows of carved wood strong for use, with well-seasoned strings of hemp, and arrows sharp-pointed whizzing in flight."
    • Gary Kingston Th.D., Ph.D.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 18, 2010
        Greetings Noah,

        I have been following your remarks about your Warrant.  If your paperwork has gone astray, please contact me at whgkingstone@...  and I, along with Lady Cherise, will do what we can to get the problem remedied as quickly as possible.

        Merlin,
        Deputy Northern Oaken Regional Archery Marshal