RE: [SCA-Archery] Warrant

  • Mark Cipra
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 18, 2010

      Depends on how long ago you turned it in (a week lapse isn't shocking), but you can check through your regional marshal or the kingdom marshal.  All are listed on this page:

                  http://www.midrealm.org/marshal/archery.php

      Llywelyn Glyndwr (Mark Cipra)

      __

      "A lie is a sort of myth and a myth is a sort of truth"

      Anthony Burgess/Edmond Rostand, Cyrano de Bergerac

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 18, 2010
        It has been almost a year and I just went all the way up to the top so we will see

        Sent from my iPhone

      • Mark Cipra
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 18, 2010

          Okay, a year is a long time :)

          There have been changes during that time in the marshals at the kingdom level and at least in some regions, so it's possible it dropped through the cracks.  Hope you saved a copy of your paperwork ...

          The kingdom marshal is local to me, and I know some of the regionals - not sure which region you're in.  If there's anything I can do to help, continue the conversation off-list at cipram (at) sbcglobal (dot) net.

          For future reference, and as someone mentioned earlier, this probably should have gone directly to the marshals or at worst to the MidrealmArchery Yahoo Group.

          Llywelyn Glyndwr (Mark Cipra)

          __

          "A lie is a sort of myth and a myth is a sort of truth"

          Anthony Burgess/Edmond Rostand, Cyrano de Bergerac

          It has been almost a year and I just went all the way up to the top so we will see

          Sent from my iPhone

        • Egil
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 18, 2010
            EA , would you please contact me privately at:

            eagleclaws_skyrider(at)hotmail(dot)com

            thanks,
            Egil