RE: [SCA-Archery] another bow question

  • Renny Ridgway
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 17, 2010
      There are several people out there who pick up bows on eBay (knowing what to look for) and other places and pass them on to others with in the group. Depending on your location you could get anyone of them to help you find what you need.

      Two people in or near Wyewood are Evrard deValogne (David Keil) and myself Tristan deVer (Ren Ridgway). Either one of us typically have a few bows on hand to pass along the savings. We both have been bow pushers for a few years now.

      There are few things more satisfying  then seeing a person with a good bow they love to shoot.

      Tristan

      From: wdragonz01@...
      Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 02:15:06 +0000
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] another bow question

      doing some research I came across a bow called black widow, my question is has any one use this bow and can tell me if it is a good quailty bow and can I use in the sca.
      thank you Se'arl'ait the seamstress

    • Kevin
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 27, 2010
        For some of us th "Black Widow" line of bows are sort of the "Holy Grail" of bows.It has been my goal to own and shoot one.

        Gaelen O'Grady