Re: [SCA-Archery] Warrant

  • Noah GANZEVOORT
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 17, 2010
      im in the middle kingdom

      From: Cleve Johnson <lighttrek@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, October 17, 2010 6:23:39 PM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Warrant

      I sent mine over a week ago and haven't heard anything either.  What kingdom are you in?

      Eadric of Grenfeld

      Cleve Johnson

      "Archers make people quiver"

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 18, 2010

        Depends on how long ago you turned it in (a week lapse isn't shocking), but you can check through your regional marshal or the kingdom marshal.  All are listed on this page:

                    http://www.midrealm.org/marshal/archery.php

        Llywelyn Glyndwr (Mark Cipra)

        __

        "A lie is a sort of myth and a myth is a sort of truth"

        Anthony Burgess/Edmond Rostand, Cyrano de Bergerac

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 18, 2010
          It has been almost a year and I just went all the way up to the top so we will see

          Sent from my iPhone

        • Mark Cipra
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 18, 2010

            Okay, a year is a long time :)

            There have been changes during that time in the marshals at the kingdom level and at least in some regions, so it's possible it dropped through the cracks.  Hope you saved a copy of your paperwork ...

            The kingdom marshal is local to me, and I know some of the regionals - not sure which region you're in.  If there's anything I can do to help, continue the conversation off-list at cipram (at) sbcglobal (dot) net.

            For future reference, and as someone mentioned earlier, this probably should have gone directly to the marshals or at worst to the MidrealmArchery Yahoo Group.

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 18, 2010
              EA , would you please contact me privately at:

              eagleclaws_skyrider(at)hotmail(dot)com

              thanks,
              Egil