Warrant

  • Noah
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 17, 2010
      I sent in all my paper work for my archery warrant and have not seen anything or heard anything and I'm not on the marshal list what do I do

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Eadric Anstapa
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 17, 2010
        You should ask your kingdom marshallate rather than the entire known
        world archery community as a whole.

        -EA

        On 10/17/2010 2:18 PM, Noah wrote:
        > I sent in all my paper work for my archery warrant and have not seen anything or heard anything and I'm not on the marshal list what do I do
        >
        > Sent from my iPhone
        >
        > ------------------------------------

      • Cleve Johnson
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 17, 2010
          I sent mine over a week ago and haven't heard anything either.  What kingdom are you in?

          Eadric of Grenfeld

          Cleve Johnson

          "Archers make people quiver"

          I sent in all my paper work for my archery warrant and have not seen anything or heard anything and I'm not on the marshal list what do I do

          Sent from my iPhone

        • Noah GANZEVOORT
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 17, 2010
            im in the middle kingdom

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 18, 2010

              Depends on how long ago you turned it in (a week lapse isn't shocking), but you can check through your regional marshal or the kingdom marshal.  All are listed on this page:

                          http://www.midrealm.org/marshal/archery.php

              Llywelyn Glyndwr (Mark Cipra)

              __

              "A lie is a sort of myth and a myth is a sort of truth"

              Anthony Burgess/Edmond Rostand, Cyrano de Bergerac

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 18, 2010
                It has been almost a year and I just went all the way up to the top so we will see

                Sent from my iPhone

              • Mark Cipra
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 18, 2010

                  Okay, a year is a long time :)

                  There have been changes during that time in the marshals at the kingdom level and at least in some regions, so it's possible it dropped through the cracks.  Hope you saved a copy of your paperwork ...

                  The kingdom marshal is local to me, and I know some of the regionals - not sure which region you're in.  If there's anything I can do to help, continue the conversation off-list at cipram (at) sbcglobal (dot) net.

                  For future reference, and as someone mentioned earlier, this probably should have gone directly to the marshals or at worst to the MidrealmArchery Yahoo Group.

                  Llywelyn Glyndwr (Mark Cipra)

                  __

                  "A lie is a sort of myth and a myth is a sort of truth"

                  Anthony Burgess/Edmond Rostand, Cyrano de Bergerac

                  It has been almost a year and I just went all the way up to the top so we will see

                  Sent from my iPhone

                • Egil
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 18, 2010
                    EA , would you please contact me privately at:

                    eagleclaws_skyrider(at)hotmail(dot)com

                    thanks,
                    Egil