Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Question about a couple bows

  • Bill Tait
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 16, 2010
      Actually, Samick has performed quite well. I just watched S H Park take out the pinhole camera in the X from 70m with a Samick Masters (World Cup 2007 stage 1).

      True that Hoyt has the market share of hardware, followed by Win & Win...

      But back to the bow at hand. Samick does make some good quality stuff.

      William Arwemakere - who's decidedly happy today!!!

      On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 9:29 PM, Carolus <eulenhorst@...> wrote:

      Samick bows tend to be good consistent shooters and a number of them are
      shot in the SCA. They are mid-range Korean bows and while Olympic
      style, not high end enough for use in that venue. I bought one for my
      Lady and it shoots well. I can recommend them.
      Carolus