Paginus

  • meladyhawke40
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2010
      Greetings to the list!
      I am trying to locate Lord Paginus, we met him at GWW, and he gave me his email address. But I cannot find it. We are interested in attending his archery practice in Dreiburgen. If you have his contact info, please let me know. Thank you.

      Lady Finnguala
      aka: Rebecca Savala
      meladyhawke@...
    • James of the Lake