Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Tournament of the Phoenix

  • Noah
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 16, 2010
      I have one and I like it the only problem that
      I have is with the string I find that it stretch and
      You have to tighten it but that is only thing I have
      Found wrong I hope that helps
      In service Herman deswolf  gansevoort
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 15, 2010, at 10:48 PM, "warbow67" <warbow67@...> wrote:

      Just out of curiosity, and not to promote any particular brand or dealer, but how does the "Hawkwood English Longbow" offered by 3 Rivers Archery stand up to their rigid rules of authentic bows?

      Dave H