Re: [SCA-Archery] Ansteorra3rd Quarter 2010 report Target Archery & Thrown Weapons

  • Mike Gideon
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 9, 2010
      I posted it to the SCA-Archery yahoo group as requested by Society DEM Target Archery and Thrown Weapons
      Mistress Lynette Dave'jean.

      Baron Michel mac Donnchaid
      Ansteorra Kingdom Missile Marshal(from my personal email address)

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 9, 2010
        Pardon the multiple postings. and ALWAYS ALWAYS look at the TO: field BEFORE clicking send...

        Michel the red faced

      • chris & sher
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 10, 2010
          Don't worry about it.  I wish every archer who reports to me did as nice a job reporting as you do!
          Cherise