Re: [SCA-Archery] Ansteorra3rd Quarter 2010 report Target Archery & Thrown Weapons

  • chris & sher
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 9, 2010
      Thanks for you report but, I am the Northern Oaken Archery Marshal, within the Middle Kingdom.  I think you sent this to me by mistake.
      Lady Cherise
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 9, 2010
        I posted it to the SCA-Archery yahoo group as requested by Society DEM Target Archery and Thrown Weapons
        Mistress Lynette Dave'jean.

        Baron Michel mac Donnchaid
        Ansteorra Kingdom Missile Marshal(from my personal email address)

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 9, 2010
          Pardon the multiple postings. and ALWAYS ALWAYS look at the TO: field BEFORE clicking send...

          Michel the red faced

        • chris & sher
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 10, 2010
            Don't worry about it.  I wish every archer who reports to me did as nice a job reporting as you do!
            Cherise