"War Archery and Social Status"

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2010
      I have finally completed my article "War Archery and Social Status".
      I have put a PDF of it in the files section of this group.

      Please feel free to put it on any local web site, where you think
      there would be interest in it. I think it could go a long way to
      correcting the misconceptions that some hold that "Nobles and gentry
      never used archery in battle." and "Only serfs and peasants used
      archery in battle."

      Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf
    • ld.blackmoon
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2010
        greetings

        i have added your article to the index page of my web site " www.blackmoonarchery.com "  so that all the visitors can read it at ant time.
        Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
        Arthur

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 14, 2010
          I took a look at your site.  It looks nice.

          Thank you for putting up my article.  If it can get enough distribution around the SCA, perhaps we can correct the misconception about archers.

          Many thanks

          Jon