Re: targets

  • The Greys
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 29, 2010
      This is how I built mine. I used 3/4 inch schedule 80 PVC pipe. The horizontal member has two arms that slip into a T. The down part of the T fits into the riser section. The riser section fits into a larger pipe that is cut at an angle on one end that is driven into the ground to serve as the base. (This is the same idea fishermen use for rod holders.) I notched the top of the groun piece so I could run a nail through the riser and rest in the notches to prevent any rotation of the arms. On the end of each arm I put a cup hook into which I clip a pulley. A rope runs from one side, through the pulleys to the other side. On the each end of the rope is a large paper clip. Onto the paper clip I hang plastci sandwich bags filled with water. It works just fine and is highly portable because the whole thing comes apart.

      cog