Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Target Bolts

  • Scott B. Jaqua
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 26, 2010
      Some years ago, I wrote a piece of making your own bolts. It is all
      about controlling the variables. Weight being the one of the most
      important variables as you will see if you read the article.

      http://www.hagersonforge.com/bolts.htm

      The article is written for those wishing to make bolts with two
      fletches, such as would be used on some period style crossbows.

      Njall Olaf Hagerson

      --
      Scott B. Jaqua
      Hagerson Forge