article comments-footnotes

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18 9:30 PM
      I would like to thank all of your for your comments. And I would
      like to apologize for my recent delay in responding. I am still
      having problems with my computer and I came down with a very nasty
      case of stomach flu.

      Something that came up in a few of the comments was that there were
      no footnotes. This is strange because there are over seventy of them
      as endnotes in the last three pages. So, what can I do to make sure
      the footnotes show up in the final manuscript. Is it something I
      need to do, or does it depend upon the settings on the computer
      reading it?

      Thanks