Re: [SCA-Archery] Wrist Bow Slings legal???

  • Hobbe
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 16 1:13 PM
      From EK Policies:
      http://www.eastkingdom.org/Law/archery.html

      III. EQUIPMENT STANDARDS
      A. Bows
      5. Bow straps are allowed.

      ~Hobbe
    • russell
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 16 2:21 PM
        The V holding method is all I can shoot now after so many years lol.
        You can try it wrost is you go back to your old style but if you try it and get use to it your score my go up. I started this way its all I know lol. Sling is a safty measure but you dont even know its there lol in a little bit.

      • kburgess1@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 16 3:15 PM
          I asked my brother , a compound bow shooter, if that was where the seeing eye dog leash attached at.