New article

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 27 , Aug 12 3:27 AM
      I am having serious problems with my computer, a Mac. I may only be
      able to check my mail occasionally from my son's computer till I can
      have it repaired.

      Please send your article comments anyway in the meantime.

      Jon
    • kburgess1@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 27 , Aug 15 3:39 AM
        well done !!!
        Message 3 of 27 , Aug 15 12:06 PM
          Message
          Jon,
          I would like to read and comment on your article.

          cog
          cogworks@...