Re: Questions on Practices

  • i_griffen
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 7, 2010
      Good Archers

      Many years ago when I was the archery officer for the Barony of Atenveldt. I promoted the weekly practices by using my computer to create a small flyer that I would hand out during the weekly fighter practices. The attendence went from 6 to 16 in a few months and it continued to grow to at times we would field 40 archers.

      Keep in mind your practices are out of sight out of mind until you as the archery officer takes the proactive approch to inform the gentles of your group and surounding area.

      think about this in Word, Works, Print Master and other software you can create custom flyers on your computer then have copies made if you don't have a copy machine.

      hope this helps
      Past Archery Captain
      Barony of Atenvelde
      Iain Griffen