Fwd: [SCAPeerageSurvey] Fw: Census is fixed, we hope!

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2010

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Mary Railing <mrailing2@...>
      Date: August 3, 2010 4:19:45 PM PDT

      Subject: [SCAPeerageSurvey] Fw: Census is fixed, we hope!

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Ysabeau_census <ysabeau.of.prague@ gmail.com>
      To: Chuck Burke <cjburke@hauntedpars onage.us>; Phyllis DesMoines <pdesmoines@hotmail. com>; Mary Railing <mrailing2@yahoo. com>; Catianadevannes@ aol.com; Archerelf1@aol. com; Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh <wyllowmacm@netscape .net>
      Sent: Tue, August 3, 2010 5:35:51 PM
      Subject: Census is fixed, we hope!

      Thank you all for contacting us about the issues with the census. We believe we have it all fixed now. If you or anyone you know has issues with it in the future, please let us know as soon as possible so we can address them.
      We appreciate your time and patience as we roll this out to the Known World.
      In Service,
      The SCA 2010 Census Committee