Re: [SCA-Archery] thxs for info

  • Steven Chang
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3 11:32 AM
      Speed rounds doesn't seem to disadvantage some xbowmen in our kingdom
      either. I know of at least one person that can load and shoot 10 xbow
      bolts in 30 secs with accuracy.

      On 8/3/10, J C Ronsen <jcronsen@...> wrote:

      > Also, keep in mind that the SCA royal round is slightly geared towards
      > crossbows: one timed round and three untimed rounds.
    • J C Ronsen
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3 11:58 AM
        Wow. I would love to know their secret.

        Caleb from Work Land

        On 8/3/10, J C Ronsen wrote:

        > Also, keep in mind that the SCA royal round is slightly geared towards
        > crossbows: one timed round and three untimed rounds.

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
        SCA-Archery-digest@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Cetach Fitzgibbon
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 3 12:25 PM

          Agreed. At my best, I can do seven.

          But then again, I shoot standing with a 120lb prod. I might be able to increase that if I decreased the amount of movement and effort involved. I just could never bring myself to shoot a timed end sitting down. Never seemed all that useful beyond the target range to me.

          Cetach