Re: Fwd: [Mid] Saving the Children's Water Battle

  • bluecat@neo.rr.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2010
      HRM Tessa, Queen of Aethelmearc says via her facebook page:

      Confirmed time for the children's water battle. It will be on Thursday (
      WAR WEEK after the Bridge Battle ) from 12:30 to 1:30. We especially
      need people to help with lugging gear to the field, taking turns filling
      containers, helping during the battle and with clean up. Please feel
      free to forward this.

      I'd like to point one thing out here- this is the Queen of Aethelmearc,
      who has plenty enough to do to get ready for Pennsic, taking time to
      make sure this happens.

      She surely deserves our respect and support!

      Dirk Edward of Frisia